- Product Details
- Features:- The thickness of the core layer is thin OLED device, the thickness may be less than 1mm, 1/3 of the liquid crystal.- OLED device is a solid-state institutions, no vacuum, liquid substances, shock resistance, and can adapt to a huge acceleration, vibration and other harsh environments.- Self-luminous OLED characteristics make the object almost no perspective, the perspective of the general can reach 170 degrees, with a wider viewing angle, from the side will not be distorted.- OLED display response time than TFT-LCD screen. TFT-LCD's response time is about to make tens of milliseconds, are now doing the best TFT- LCD response time of only 12 milliseconds. The OLED display response time is about a few microseconds to tens of microseconds.- OLED mm low-temperature characteristics, can be displayed properly at minus 40 Celsius, and change the response speed of TFT-LCD with temperature, low temperature, its slow response, therefore, the liquid crystal display is not effective at low temperatures.- OLED uses a light emitting diode itself, so no backlighting source, high luminous conversion efficiency, low energy consumption than LCD.- Low-voltage DC drive, 10V or less, with the battery will be able to light up. High brightness, free flow of up to 300 or more.
- Resolution: 128 x 4
- Viewing Angle: Greater than 10 degrees
- Supported Platforms: For arduino, 51 series, MSP430 series, STIM32 / 2, SCR chips
- Low Power Consumption: 0.04W during normal operation
- Support Wide Voltage: 3.3V-5V DC
- Working Temperature: -30 ~ 80 degrees
- Driver IC: SSD130
- Communication: IIC, only two I/O ports
- No font: The software takes word modulo
- Backlight: OLED self light, no backlight interface.
- Color: Blue
- Product Size: 27 x 27 x 4.1mm / 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.2inch
- Product Weight: 8g / 0.3oz
- Package Weight : 10 G / 0.35 Ounces
- Package Include:
- 1 x OLED Module
There are no reviews for this product.